With Abuse Prevention System's plug-in integration with ROCK RMS, you can assign Trainings and Background Checks directly from Rock. Results are reported back automatically as they are completed.
The following features are included:
- Awareness Training Workflow – This workflow can be launched from an individual’s profile or from a connection request, and moves through the process of approving, submitting, and recording results from any Abuse Prevention Systems' Training.
- Background Check Workflow – This workflow can be launched from an individual’s profile or from a connection request, and moves through the process of approving, submitting, and recording results from a Abuse Prevention Systems Background Check.
- Awareness Training Attributes – These are new attributes under the category Abuse Prevention Systems that will display on a User’s Extended Attributes page.
- Awareness Training Badge – This is a new badge that displays whether a User has completed a Abuse Prevention Systems Training, as well as their score.
- Background Check Badge – This is a new badge that displays whether a User has completed a Abuse Prevention Systems Background Check, as well as their result.
- RSR – Abuse Prevention Systems Awareness Training Administration – This is a new Security Role geared towards approving Abuse Prevention Systems Awareness Trainings.
- Abuse Prevention Systems Page – This page lists all past and ongoing Abuse Prevention Systems Trainings and Background Checks.
- Abuse Prevention Systems Webhook – This plugin uses a Webhook to receive updates from Abuse Prevention Systems, which means as soon as your User completes Training or Background Checks, their results will be posted to Rock!
Download in the Rock shop by selecting Admin Tools, then Rock Shop from your own instance of Rock.
Click here for a preview of the Rock Shop.
If you are having technical issues with the Rock plug-in, please contact BEMA support here.
To find out more about other available integrations, click here.