Available under the ‘Admin’ tab in the left-hand toolbar, the reporting feature enables Administrators to create and view exportable spreadsheets for Administrative use.
The following are examples of some of the information a report can collect:
- Contact Information
- Sexual Abuse Awareness Training Completion Date
- Sexual Abuse Awareness Training Last Sent
- Sexual Abuse Awareness Training Status
- Sexual Abuse Awareness Training Quiz Score
- Sexual Abuse Awareness Training Renewal Date
- Skillful Screening Training Status
- Skillful Screening Training Quiz Score
- Skillful Screening Training Completion Date
- Skillful Screening Training Last Sent
- External Background Check
- Background Check Completion Date
- Background Check File Number
- Background Check Order Date
- Background Check Tazwork Status
- Background Check Status
- Background Check Level
- Background Check Renewal Date
- User Notes
- User Added Date
- User Status
- Application Status
- References Status
- Interview Status
- Dollar charge per user (accrued via Trainings or Background Checks)
Reports may be customized to show particular groups of users according to tags or the date they were added to the Control Panel.
Learn how to create a report here.
Don’t see the Admin tab? Only SSAs or Supervisors given permission to access reporting may view this page. If you are a Supervisor and would like to access this page, contact your SSA to request that your role be changed to SSA or that you be given access to reporting. Learn more about Roles here.