- Click the ‘Gear’ symbol in the top right corner.
- Click ‘My Account.’
- Select ‘Password’ in the top toolbar.
If another Administrator has forgotten his or her Username or password:
- Click ‘Manage Users’ on the left-hand toolbar.
- Search the name of the Administrator whose password you’d like to reset.
- Click the ‘Blue Person Icon’ to the left of the Administrator’s name.
- Click ‘Resend Welcome Email’. The Administrator will receive an email inviting him or her to reset their password and log into the Control Panel.
Article is closed for comments.