Tags are customized, organizational labels that can be used to sort users. There is no limit to how many tags may be applied to a single user’s profile.
To create, edit, or remove a tag:
1. Click the gear symbol at the top right-hand corner.
2. Click Organization Settings.
3. Scroll down to the section that reads Organization User Tags.
4. Create any tags you would like and click the green Add Tag button.
Below are several examples of how an organization may utilize tags:
- Camps: Organize users into the year or session in which they work or volunteer. Examples: “2021 A” or “2022 August”
- Multi-campus organizations: Label each campus as a tag such that all campuses are managed within one Control Panel. Limit supervisors so they only see users from their campus/tag.
- Organizations with multiple programs: Use tags to sort between various programs. Examples: “Basketball” or “After-School”
- Schools and Daycares: Label teachers according to their first semester of enrollment. Example: “Fall 2017”