Tags are customized, organizational labels that can be used to sort Users. There is no limit to how many Tags may be applied to a Single User’s profile.
To create, edit, or remove a Tag:
- Click the ‘Gear’ symbol at the top right-hand corner.
- Click ‘Organization Settings.’
- Scroll to the bottom to ‘Organization User Tags.’
- Create any Tags you would like and click the green ‘Add Tag’ button.
You may create Tag Categories and apply an unlimited amount of Tags to your System. You, as Safety System Administrator, have the ability to hide certain Tags from Supervisors by applying the ‘SSA Only’ setting to the Tag created.
Once Tags are applied, you may apply these Tags to new and existing Users by selecting the User’s name in 'Manage Users' and clicking the ‘Apply Tags’ button in the upper right corner.
For information on Supervisor Tag settings, please click here.
The examples below describe how an Organization may choose to utilize Tags:
- Camps: Organize Users into the year or session in which they work or volunteer. Example: ‘2023 A’ or ‘2023 August’
- Multi-campus organizations: Label each campus as a Tag, with all campuses managed within one Control Panel. Limit Supervisors so they see only Users from their campus/Tag.
- Organizations with multiple programs: Use Tags to sort between various programs. Example: ‘Basketball’ or ‘After-School’
- Schools and Daycares: Label teachers according to their first semester of enrollment. Example: ‘Fall 2023’