Tags are customized, Organizational labels that may be used to sort Users. There is no limit to how many Tags may be applied to a Single User’s profile.
To create, edit or remove a Tag:
- Click the ‘Gear symbol’ in the top right-hand corner.
- Click ‘Organization Settings’.
- Scroll down to the section that reads ‘Organization User Tags’.
- Create any Tags you would like and click the green ‘Add Tag’ button.
Below are several examples of how an Organization may utilize Tags:
- Camps: Organize Users into the year or session in which they work or volunteer. Examples: ‘2021 A’ or ‘2022 August’
- Multi-campus organizations: Label each campus as a Tag such that all campuses are managed within one Control Panel. Limit Supervisors so they only see Users from their campus/Tag.
- Organizations with multiple programs: Use Tags to sort between various programs. Examples: ‘Basketball’ or ‘After-School’
- Schools and Daycares: Label teachers according to their first semester of enrollment. Example: ‘Fall 2017’