Abuse Prevention Systems integration with Pushpay will automatically report Awareness Training scores directly to your Pushpay account.
- Click the ‘Admin’ tab in the left-hand menu, then click ‘Integrations’ in the top toolbar.
- Click Integrate below the Pushpay logo.
- Follow the directions to complete the integration.
- Log into your Pushpay account and open the settings menu.
- Create two custom fields where information related to Sexual Abuse Awareness Training will synchronize: one custom field designated Awareness Training Score and another designated Awareness Training Completion Date.
- Enter your Pushpay subdomain at the bottom of this page. This is the first part of the URL you use when accessing your Pushpay account.
- We'll automatically synchronize the Abuse Prevention Systems Control Panel to match the list of Users in your Pushpay account.
- Assign, track, and manage Training through our simple online system.
- A User’s profile will automatically update in Pushpay upon completion of Sexual Abuse Awareness Training.
- Enter your Pushpay subdomain in the box.
- Click ‘Integrate.’
The information pulled from Pushpay into the Abuse Prevention Systems Control Panel includes:
- First and last name
- Email address
- Pushpay User ID
Users who are already listed in your Abuse Prevention Systems Control Panel before the integration will not connect to Pushpay and will not show Training completions. Only Training completions by Users pulled from Pushpay after the integration will appear. Duplicate profiles may occur if a User is listed in your Abuse Prevention Systems Control Panel before the integration and is additionally moved over from Pushpay via integration.
To find out more about other available integrations, click here.
Article is closed for comments.