By clicking the ‘Client Certifies’ button below, Client certifies the following concerning the Consumer Report that Client is now seeking to view:
- A clear and conspicuous disclosure has been made in writing by Client to the subject of the report (‘the Consumer’) in a document that consists solely of the disclosure and that satisfies any and all applicable requirements of Section 604 of the FCRA;
- The Consumer has authorized in writing the procurement of the Consumer Report that will be viewed;
- Information from the report being provided by MinistrySafe/Abuse Prevention Systems will not be used in violation of any applicable Federal or State equal employment opportunity law or regulation, or any other applicable law; and
- If applicable, Client will comply with the adverse action requirements described in Section 604(b)(3) of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, as well as any other pertinent adverse action requirements.
In addition, if Client is ordering an Investigative Consumer Report as defined by the FCRA, Client certifies that it has provided the Consumer the disclosure identified in Section 606(a)(1) of the FCRA, and has met all other requirements for obtaining Investigative Consumer Reports. Client also certifies that, upon receipt of a request by the Consumer for additional information about the Investigative Consumer Report being ordered, Client shall completely and accurately disclose in writing the nature and scope of the investigation, and shall do so not later than five (5) days after the date on which the request for additional disclosure was received from the Consumer or the date the Client first requested the report, whichever is later. In all instances, Client has complied with and shall continue to comply with all applicable federal, state, and local background screening laws.
For California Clients:
Client also certifies that:
- Client has complied with all disclosure and authorization requirements set forth in California Civil Code 1786.16;
- Client has provided the Consumer a means to check a box indicating that he or she would like a copy of any report received by Client from MinistrySafe/Abuse Prevention Systems;
- Client will comply with any adverse requirements set forth under California law (including those identified in Section Cal. Civ. 1786.40) should they become applicable; and
- Client has otherwise met all requirements for obtaining a Consumer Report or Investigative Consumer Report under California law.